Pumpkin Spice Turmeric Latte
Pumpkin Spice Turmeric Latte Recipe
This creamy and comforting Pumpkin Spice Turmeric Latte is the perfect way to start your day! Made with plant-based milk, pumpkin puree, warming spices, and a pinch of turmeric, this delicious beverage will keep you fueled and energized throughout the day. Serve this latte hot or cold for a tasty pick-me-up.
- 1 cup plant-based milk (e.g. almond, oat, coconut, soy, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup hot water
In a small saucepan, heat the plant-based milk over medium heat until it is hot but not boiling. Whisk in the pumpkin puree and spices until the mixture is smooth. Add the maple syrup or honey and vanilla extract, stirring until the sweetener is dissolved.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the mixture into a blender. Add the hot water and blend the latte on high for 30 seconds. Pour the latte into your favorite mug and enjoy!
For a cold latte, add 1 cup of ice to the blender and blend until the ice is crushed. Pour the latte into a glass and enjoy!